In our third Southeast Bioenergy Conference, experts will be on hand to deliver the latest information and answer your questions on the changing face of this market. Ron Fagen, President and CEO, Fagen Inc., will keynote the conference. The man and his company has the best handle on the pulse of the industry and will share his insights for the future. Joining him in the headlines will be Gale Buchanan, USDA’s Under Secretary for Research, Education, & Economics, relaying why the U.S. will need more than bioenergy to meet the energy needs of the future. Jose Luis Oliverio, Senior Technology and Development Vice President, Dedini Industrias de Base, will share his perspectives on how the Brazilian biofuels market developed and why it will be successful in the U.S. Guest Speakers from throughout the Southeast and beyond (led by Dr. David Bransby, Auburn University) will share their experiences and vision for the Southeast. Attendees will :
- Discover the energy contained in forest products and how you can add value to your bottom line.
- Explore new and emerging technologies with companies on the cutting edge.
- Learn the role of water and other environmental issues play in the development of bioenergy.
- Acquire valuable insight to ably evaluate bioenergy project investment--expectations, market potentials and pitfalls.
- Hear what aspects of crops grown for bioenergy are important for conversion to biofuels/bioenergy.
- Examine the importance of a quality product, ample supply, and marketing.
- Find ways to incorporate energy conservation and renewable energy production into your business, your community and your home.
- Gain insight from our group of financial experts in the art of the deal.
- See new and innovative tools that are making the business of bioenergy more efficient and effective.
- Uncover ways to “waste not; want not”.
- Build invaluable contacts for your current or future project.
Join us for Southeast Bioenergy Conference 2008.
The dialogue begins August 12th at 8:30 a.m.!
Click on this link to register...