· What renewable fuels are really going to work?
· Can I make my own bio-fuel?
· What are the benefits of corn based ethanol?
· Are bio-fuels competing for food crops?
· How much is the Federal Government spending on bio-fuels?
· What advances have been made regarding forestry bio-mass?
· How economically important are bio-fuels?
Come eat lunch and learn about bio-fuels at the UGA Thomas County Extension office. We will have USDA and UGA Engineering, Agronomy, and Warnell School of Forestry experts at this program.
This program is open to all interested. Register by paying at the Thomas County Extension Office.
For a flyer visit here.
Where: UGA Thomas County Extension Office
227 West Jefferson Street
Thomasville, GA 31792
When: 12:15 PM - Thursday, March 26th
Cost: $10 - Due by Tuesday, March 24th
Who To Contact: R.J. Byrne - 229.225.4130 - email@example.com